Preparing for your session
List of Questions
Prior to your session, prepare a list of questions/concerns you would like to ask your "Higher Self". Bring it with you to your session. Please type them out or write neatly. These questions should be about you and your journey (not anybody else's). Start with the most important questions first and try to limit your questions to ~20. There are many reasons why a person seeks a QHHT® or BQH session - health, relationships, career, or life purpose-related. There are also people who seek answers to questions regarding the new Earth, ascension, shifting frequencies, "Universal/metaphysical"-related. Here are a few categories and example questions you may want to consider:
What is my purpose? How can I get on the path of my highest purpose?
Should I move locations? Where to?
May I receive some insight on a spiritual experience/dream/contact/etc.
Am I currently with the right person?
Why do I have such a difficult relationship with a family member (mother, father, sibling, etc.)?
What is the purpose of [name]'s relationship in my life?
Am I on the right path regarding my career?
What should I be doing as my career?
Should I quit my job?
I am having creative blocks - what can I do to get past them?
I have a health condition (allergy, illness, pain, injury) - why do I have this and does it serve a purpose?
What should my diet look like?
What is preventing me from losing weight?
Why am I having allergic reactions to certain foods?
Set a Clear Intention
Once you have decided to schedule a session, begin preparing yourself by setting your intention to have a successful session. The moment you take the step towards receiving a Past Life Regression and communication with your Higher Self, the greater part of you begins to open you up so that you have the best experience possible. Receive the energies, questions and thoughts that come to you. Say to yourself:
"I HAVE CLEAR AND DIRECT COMMUNICATION WITH MY HIGHER SELF".
Understanding that the greater part of you exists within you, not separate, makes connecting with it more easier - therefore making communication with it during the session flow more freely.
Spend some time connecting with your highest vibrational thoughts (they usually come from your Higher Self!), doing inner reflection work, and journaling your dreams. Reflect on the reasons why you decided to have this session (Health related? Relationships related? Life path related? and/or Spiritually related?).
Energy is Everything — Relax and Meditate
On the day of your session, take a few moments to relax, quiet the mind and/or meditate once you wake up and right before your session. I would recommend you take a short walk or spend some time in nature before your session so you can ground yourself, relax, and open your heart and mind. You can also sit and do some breathing exercises, and/or light yoga and stretches. Meditate upon your intentions:
"I will have a successful session today. I am open and willing to receive the highest good from my Highest Self. I have clear and direct communication with my Higher Self."
Your energy, frequency and vibration are very important the day of and days leading up to your session, so be sure to carve out some alone time for you to connect to yourself, your energy and your intentions for your session.
If you'd like to bring along a few of your own crystals to your session, feel free to do so.
Leave Expectations at the Door
Every session is as unique as the individual having it. Allow your Higher Self to take you on your journey, letting you know everything you need to know. Allow your experience to happen exactly as it is meant to happen, with no expectations. Be open to receiving anything that comes your way, and relax into the experience. In this line of work, it is better not to have expectations and instead just allow what is meant to happen, to happen. All answers come from within. Your Higher Self or Soul Self is within you. Or more accurately: you and your conscious mind exist within that Higher Aspect, not separate from it. Just go with the flow of the journey!
With that said, there are many clients who have watched YouTube videos or testimonials about other people's experiences. Please do not come into your session with the expectation of having the same experience as another client. As stated, each session is as unique as the individual having it, and is experienced in the way that you need to experience it for your highest good.
Here are a few specific "expectations" that you should leave at the door.
- Healing. All healing that takes place in your session is Self-Healing. Practitioners only provide the space and opportunity for the client to heal themselves. Practitioners do not do any healing on you. Any energy work that occurs is integrated to the extent that you are open, willing and able to integrate into your own being.
- Hypnosis. Although this technique is called "hypnosis", it is not regarded as "hypnosis" in the usual, programmed sense (i.e. when people quack like a duck on stage) or clinical sense. For people who think they "cannot be hypnotized", please consider that this style of "hypnosis" is more like a metaphysical and spiritual connection for the client, rather than entertainment or clinical hypnosis. Having a session offers you the space for you to relax into a natural connection to your Spirit Team and Higher Self, and anyone can do this, as it is your birthright.
- States of Hypnosis. Not everyone — and rarely anyone nowadays — goes to the somnambulistic states of trance in a session. This is because the energy, frequency and vibration of the planet and of our individual bodies have risen to the point where we can access and "tap into" our Higher Self, Akashic Records, Spirit Realm and intuition more easily. Most clients usually go to the Alpha or deep Alpha states of consciousness, which is a state in which you are still fully aware and conscious, but in a deeply relaxed and "meditative" state (think daydreaming, auto-pilot driving, or getting lost in a book or movie). Understand that although you are fully aware and conscious of the experience, you are still very deep on a trance level. Many clients come out of their sessions surprised at how far deep they were even though they were aware through it all.
- Ego. For those of you who think that you cannot put your ego on the side, we will discuss how your ego actually serves you throughout your session. It is working with the Higher Self to translate experiences and information into a package for you to easily process and understand. Of course, the way the ego does not serve is when you have thoughts of doubt, fear or anxiety. It works with you when you make the intention. So if you believe you cannot have a successful session, your ego will work with you to make that happen. If you believe you will have a successful session and will receive all the answers you are seeking, your ego will work with you to make that happen. This is also why the next point is so important:
- Meditation. Although you don't need to know how to meditate, it's important to take some time before your session to practice quieting the mind. This will help you to connect to your Higher Self and align your energy with the intentions for your session. This will also help you to get to know your ego and what roles it plays for you when you experience quieting your mind. Do you find your thoughts drifting? Do you find it easy to quiet your mind? Do you find yourself overthinking? Pay attention and make intentions with your ego.
- Intake of Information. Some people believe that they cannot visualize. However, there are many ways in which a person takes in information during their session. Some people do not get very clear visualizations, but they get a clear sense of "knowing" or "feeling". For example, they may not "see" that they are at a beach, but when asked, they "feel" or "know" that they are at a beach. Do not block yourself by jumping to the conclusion that you are unable to visualize or receive information. I have had clients come in thinking they cannot visualize, and are very surprised to experience very clear visuals or other ways to receive information when they are under the trance state.
Watch the video below to hear what Dolores Cannon has to say about expectations and your Quantum Healing Hypnosis session.
Practice Visualizing or Receiving Information
This is much easier than what it may seem. Even for those of you who think you cannot visualize.
Prior to your session, you can practice daydreaming and "using your imagination" so you can get to know and learn how information comes to you. Some people see images, some people hear information, others just know or feel information. A rare few smell or taste information. These are all ways that information comes to you! This is also how your Higher Self communicates with you.
Here are three practices you can do to help prepare you:
- Read a chapter of your favorite book, or whatever you may be reading at the moment. Make sure it's a pretty descriptive book that is able to set the scene or characters or message. As you read, try to imagine "seeing" or visualizing what you are reading. For example, if two characters are speaking, imagine what they look like and how they are speaking to each other. If a character is on a mission or journey and the author is describing where the character is going, try to envision or visualize the scene and the character on their journey. Do this with your eyes open as you read the words, and do it again with your eyes closed after you have finished reading the passage(s). AND/OR
- Close your eyes and imagine standing outside of your house or apartment building. In your mind, what does it look like? Can you visualize it? Now imagine stepping into your house, and visualize the layout, the rooms, the details. This is something you have seen hundreds, even thousands of times. Recall the outside and inside of your house through visualization, knowing or feeling. AND/OR
- Close your eyes and think back to one of your happiest moments in your life. This is a memory, and information in a hypnosis session often comes in a form of a "memory" whether you remember it or not (i.e. current or past lives). It carries the same energy of "knowing". When you think back to this very happy memory, keep tabs on what was happening and how it made you feel. Get as detailed as possible.
Timing and Session Information
Be prepared for your session to last ~3 hours. The first part (~1 hour) is dedicated to a conversation process with you where I get to know you, why you are seeking a session, and review of your questions. The second part (~2 hours) is dedicated to the healing and hypnosis. If possible, try not to schedule anything after your session, as you will be in a nice, relaxed state and will want time to digest your experience.
*Your session is private - a place for you to feel safe and confident in the confidentiality of your information. No one else is allowed to be in the room during a session (this includes your spouse/friend/children/partner/etc.)
What to Eat and Drink (Water!)
Because your session can last ~4 hours, make sure you eat something light and healthy right before your session. Bring a snack with you for after the session - it will quench your hunger and also ground your energies.
Be sure to start drinking a lot of purified water starting a few days before your session (if you don't normally do) - get your 8 daily glasses in, or more! Ideally, start drinking a lot of water right now, the moment you have scheduled your session! Drink water the day of your session. Water opens up the communication between you and your Higher Self. Water = consciousness!
Refrain from Caffeine, Alcohol and Recreational Drugs
Caffeine: Try not to have any caffeine the day of the session, and drink a lot of water instead. If you must have caffeine, try to switch from coffee to tea or reduce the amount of coffee you would normally drink. This will allow you to go into a deeper state of relaxation.
No drugs or alcohol: Do not take any recreational drugs or alcohol the day/night before and the day of a session. This includes any pills that you may think will relax you. A session will not be conducted if a client seems to be under the influence of drugs, alcohol or any other substances that alter your state.
What to Wear
Keep in mind that you will be lying down for a few hours during your Hypnosis session. Wear clothes that are comfortable, loose and non-constricting. A blanket will be provided, so wear something that will not make you overheat. Consider bringing socks if you would like.
After Your Session
Your session will be recorded and I will send you a file via DropBox after the session. The reason for the recording is that you may find it hard to remember the entire session, as if it were a dream. In addition, the connection between you and your Higher Self is strongest for about 3 days after your session. It is recommended that you continue to listen to your recording for those 3 days (as well as on a regular basis afterwards) to get the most out of your Regression - receiving further insight and continued self-healing frequencies and vibrations. By listening to your recording regularly, you allow your conscious mind to align with your Higher Self / Subconscious mind - opening you up to consciously living your best and most purpose-filled life path.
Try to have a session when your day is clear and not to schedule anything after your session. You will want to take some time in digesting in your experience.
Please keep in mind that a Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique® session and Beyond Quantum Healing session involves a connection with Higher Self / Spirit Team through a self-hypnosis and self-healing experience that is based on your own belief system and thoughts. Your thoughts hold power and energy, like attracts like, and thoughts become things. If you do not believe in a "Higher Self", have doubts about your session or fear that you will not be hypnotized, then it's possible your session will play those beliefs out. Leave any expectations at the door, keep your thoughts in an open, relaxed, heart-filled space and be amazed at what is shown to you (this applies to everyday as well!). Everything happens for a reason. You are guided here for a reason. Trust your inner intuition and knowing.